You can rest easy with the use we make of your data. Read more below.
The address of our website is: https://www.plantaku.com being the owner and hereinafter THE CONTROLLER Manuel José Cabrera Méndez, with ID 74008850-W.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
When visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data shown in the comment form, as well as the visitor's IP address and browser user agent string to help detect spam.
The purpose of the treatment is to meet your request and to enable the management of the relationship and contact with you.
Another purpose is to send you commercial and courtesy communications related to our entity, through the telephone, ordinary postal mail, email or equivalent electronic means of communication.
If the user does not mark the acceptance of the corresponding box before sending the request for consultation, they will not receive commercial and interest communications from this entity, without prejudice to their query being answered.
Newsletter service user
The purpose for users of this service is to respond to your subscription request and send you commercial and courtesy communications related to our entity, through email or equivalent electronic means of communication, having the consent due to the subscription made.
Transfer of Data
The user accepts and consents to the automated treatment of the same by THE RESPONSIBLE who guarantees that the data collected will not be transferred to third parties or used for any other commercial purpose other than for which they have been collected and that whenever it is to be carried out some type of transfer of personal data, previously, the express, informed, and unequivocal consent of the owners would be requested. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Accuracy and Veracity of the Data
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included and reported, exonerating THE RESPONSIBLE of any responsibility in this regard.
THE CONTROLLER has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it deals with, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
This website may contain links to other websites that may store information about users. THE RESPONSIBLE is not responsible for the management of user information or for the data protection and confidentiality conditions of other websites.
Changes to this Privacy and Cookies Policy
Data Suppression Period
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data.
You are informed that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and, where appropriate, opposition and portability of the data, as well as the limitation of their treatment, by sending a request accompanied by an identification document to the email address email: email@example.com. Likewise, you are informed that you have the possibility of exercising your right to file a claim with a competent Data Protection Control Authority, if you do not obtain satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on recipients' terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the Data processing purposes, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be provided through the use of the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that the recipient must proceed with its configuration during installation or update through an action. express to that effect.
The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or, insofar as it is strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service. expressly requested by the recipient.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- Only allow communication between the user's computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
Types of Cookies according to their purpose
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration. from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or how often the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies:The website of this company may use third-party services that, on behalf of this company, will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services. .
Levels of Intrusiveness and Deactivation of Cookies
There are three scales of intrusiveness of cookies:
Level 1: corresponds to cookies for internal use that are essential for the provision of the service requested by the user.
Level 2: corresponds to anonymous cookies for internal use necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, as well as cookies managed by third parties within the framework of services expressly requested by the user on their websites (eg: Facebook Social Plugins or Twitter).
Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties in the framework of services not expressly requested by the user, allowing their monitoring through websites of which the owner of the website visited by the user is not the owner (eg: platforms of display advertising management). The specification of this level is accompanied by its holder. The use of level 3 cookies is subject to the prior permission of the user through express confirmation of acceptance.
You can also remove them whenever you want through your browser settings.
If you are using the browser in private mode, the cookies should be deleted automatically when you close the browser (it depends on your internet browser).
If you delete, alter or disable cookies, the website may not be displayed properly.
Below we provide the links where you can consult everything related to the administration of cookies, including their elimination or total or partial non-acceptance, in some of the most common browsers:
In compliance with current legal regulations regarding the protection of personal data, we inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be used for the purpose of guarantee the quality, security and improvement of the services offered, as well as the analysis of our website through Google analytics.
The consent for the installation of cookies will be understood to be given through the marking of the box relating to the acceptance of the "Cookies Policy" provided for this purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not expressly state whether or not he accepts the installation of cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that he has given his consent, expressly informing our entity of the possibility of blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Among the cookies used on our website we distinguish:
- Session cookie for correct navigation through our services.
- Cookies of a determined duration and of third parties, such as those used by social networks, or by external content supplements such as Google Maps.
- Cookies of determined duration and of third parties with analytical purposes to be able to analyze your navigation through our website and improve the service when detecting any failure.
The information collected by this type of cookie will in any case be anonymous, not being possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons.